Tirana Photo Festival is an annual photo event organized by DMO Albania (Destination Management Organization). Tirana Photo Festival 2019, will take place from October 8-15, 2019, to the National Historical Museum in Tirana.
An Invitation to all Photographers: “We believe all photographers and photo enthusiasts should have the opportunity to show their work. That is why Tirana Photo Festival is a festival not only for professionals but also for young people who aspire to become photographers. Apply and become part of this unique event. ”
The purpose of this festival is to focus on photography art through photo contest, exhibitions, seminars, photo tour, etc.
Details for participants:
- Participants: From all over the world;
- Theme: Albania’s nature and cultural heritage. Photos can be places, cities, nature, people, portraits, etc;
- Payment: 1-5 photo (500 ALL). This modest fee is for photo prints to be released at the Tirana Photo Festival;
- 3 winners.
From today, EasyPay offers online payment service for the Tirana Photo Festival 2019.
For 1-5 photos loaded the price is 500 ALL and the price increases by 500 ALL for every 1-5 photos added.
Link to proceed with online payment: https://www.tiranaphotofestival.com/submit-form/
You can pay through these options:
- Pay through EasyPay button – You must have or create an active EasyPay account. https://www.tiranaphotofestival.com/submit-form/
- Pay via Visa / Mastercard – If you are a Visa / Mastercard cardholder, you can pay directly from your card. https://www.tiranaphotofestival.com/submit-form/
- Through EasyPay agents’ network. Find your nearest agent: https://ticket.easypay.al/map/agents/locations
For more information visit: https://ticket.easypay.al/